Sort Orders ClassEntisoft Tools 2.0 Object Library
Version 2.1 Build 208
<-- Previous || Index || Main || Topics || Next -->
Declarations Section, CharacterPositionsArray Function, IsStringSorted Function, IsStringSortedBinary Function, SortCharactersIndirect Function, SortOrderMatchingCharacters Function, SortOrderMatchingCharacterPairs Function, SortOrderNumbers Function, SortOrderString Function
- Declarations Section
- Character Positions Array Function
- Turn the sort order string into an array where the element number represents the ASCII value of the character, and the value represents the character's sequence within the character set.
- Is String Sorted Function
- Return True if the characters in a string are in ascending sorted order when examined from left to right.
- Is String Sorted Binary Function
- Return True if the characters in a string are in ascending sorted order based upon their ASCII value.
- Sort Characters Indirect Function
- Performs an indirect sort of the characters within the string using a custom sort order. Takes a sort order like "FEDCBA" and a sort key like "ABCDEF" and sort data like "123456" and produces "654321". Result string will contain all of the characters from string vValue, NOT just the unique ones.
- Sort Order Matching Characters Function
- Creates a 256-character string containing either the minimum or maximum Asc(ii) value of each of the characters that have the same collating sequence.
- Sort Order Matching Character Pairs Function
- Returns a string containing pairs of characters which have the same sort order within a specified collating sequence. Characters that have a unique position within the collating sequence (most non-alphabetic characters) are not included in the result string.
- Sort Order Numbers Function
- Find the numbers of the valid sort orders/collating sequences and return them in a string.
- Sort Order String Function
- Produce a string which describes the sequence of each character in the specified sort order/collaring sequence.
This Windows-based ActiveX DLL provides many useful routines through its function-bearing and data structure classes. Consult the Help file for more information, or call us at 1-310-472-3736. For the latest news and files, visit our home page on the World Wide Web: http://www.entisoft.com
Copyright 1996-1999 Entisoft
Entisoft Tools is a trademark of Entisoft.