String Numerics ClassEntisoft Tools 2.0 Object Library
Version 2.1 Build 208
<-- Previous || Index || Main || Topics || Next -->
Declarations Section, AddStringCharacters Function, AverageStrings Function, AverageStringsSample Sub, AverageStringsTest Sub, HexadecimalPairsToString Function, HexadecimalHiLoStringsToString Function, IncrementString Function, IncrementStringSample Sub, IncrementStringWithinCharacterSet Function, IncrementStringWithinCharacterSetSample Sub, NumberAndSuffix Function, NumberAndSuffixSample Function, NumberSuffix Function, StringCharactersBitwiseAndNumber Function, StringCharactersBitwiseOrNumber Function, StringCharactersBitwiseXorNumber Function, StringToHexadecimalPairs Function, VersionNumberCompare Function
- Declarations Section
- Add String Characters Function
- Adds the ASCII values of corresponding characters from two strings.
- Average Strings Function
- Return the average (mean) value of two strings.
- Average Strings Sample Sub
- Generate some samples of the AverageString function.
- Average Strings Test Sub
- Test of the AverageStrings function.
- Hexadecimal Pairs To String Function
- Converts a string in which each pair of characters represents an ASCII value into the string of characters with those ASCII values. Inverse of the StringToHexadecimalPairs function.
- Hexadecimal Hi Lo Strings To String Function
- "Hexadecimal High/Low Strings To String" Converts two strings containing different digits of a hexadecimal number into a string.
- Increment String Function
- Increments a string within a certain ASCII range. Lengthens the string if it is already at or above the maximum value.
- Increment String Sample Sub
- Generate several samples of the IncrementString function.
- Increment String Within Character Set Function
- Increments a string, making sure that the characters remain within a specific character set. Lengthens the string if it is already at or above the maximum value.
- Increment String Within Character Set Sample Sub
- Sample of the IncrementStringWithinCharacterSet function.
- Number And Suffix Function
- Returns the number and its suffix as a string. For converting numbers like "1" to "1st", "2" to "2nd", etc. Similar to the NumberSuffix function except that that one returns only the suffix.
- Number And Suffix Sample Function
- Samples of the NumberAndSuffix function.
- Number Suffix Function
- For converting numbers like "1" to "st", "2" to "nd", etc. Returns the suffix only. Similar to the NumberAndSuffix function except that that one returns both the number and its suffix.
- String Characters Bitwise And Number Function
- Perform the bitwise "And" operation on each of the characters within a string. The operation is performed between the number and each character within the string.
- String Characters Bitwise Or Number Function
- Perform the bitwise "Or" operation on each of the characters within a string. The operation is performed between the number and each character within the string.
- String Characters Bitwise Xor Number Function
- "String Characters Bitwise Exclusive Or Number" Perform the bitwise "Xor" ("Exclusive Or") operation on each of the characters within a string. The operation is performed between the number and each character within the string.
- String To Hexadecimal Pairs Function
- Converts each of the characters in a string into another string where each pair of characters if the ASCII value of the character in hexadecimal form.
- Version Number Compare Function
- Compares two version numbers to determine whether one is less than, equal to, or greater than the other. The first most significant sections of the version number are compared, and if they match successive less-significant sections are compared to break the tie.
This Windows-based ActiveX DLL provides many useful routines through its function-bearing and data structure classes. Consult the Help file for more information, or call us at 1-310-472-3736. For the latest news and files, visit our home page on the World Wide Web: http://www.entisoft.com
Copyright 1996-1999 Entisoft
Entisoft Tools is a trademark of Entisoft.