String Lists ClassEntisoft Tools 2.0 Object Library
Version 2.1 Build 208
<-- Previous || Index || Main || Topics || Next -->
Declarations Section, SearchSortedStringSegments Function, SearchStringSegments Function, ShuffleStringSegments Function, SortStringSegments Function, StringSegmentsToVariantVector Function, StringSegmentXOfLengthY Function, StringToStringSegments Function
- Declarations Section
- Search Sorted String Segments Function
- Searches for the string vFind within the sorted string segments contained in vValue. Function returns the number of the matching segment, or 0 (zero) if no match is found.
- Search String Segments Function
- Searches for the string vFind within the string segments contained in vValue. Function returns the number of the matching segment, or 0 (zero) if no match is found.
- Shuffle String Segments Function
- Randomly shuffle the sub-string segments contained in vString.
- Sort String Segments Function
- Sort the sub-string segments contained in vString using the sort order/collating sequence vCompare.
- String Segments To Variant Vector Function
- Copy each of the sub-string segments of vFm into an element of the array rTo. Function returns True upon success and false upon failure.
- String Segment X Of Length Y Function
- "Nth Sub-string Of Length Y" or "Nth String Segment Of Length Y" Return the segment number vSegmentNumber of a string that is segmented into sub-strings of length Y.
- String To String Segments Function
- Take the delimited portions of a string like "CA|Calif|NV|Nevada" and place them into equal-length segments. The length of each segment is the length of the longest delimited portion within vValue.
This Windows-based ActiveX DLL provides many useful routines through its function-bearing and data structure classes. Consult the Help file for more information, or call us at 1-310-472-3736. For the latest news and files, visit our home page on the World Wide Web: http://www.entisoft.com
Copyright 1996-1999 Entisoft
Entisoft Tools is a trademark of Entisoft.